ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~Auburn Braid~

I finally painted something! Yeah. I have a lot to do today. I felt like crap the last couple days. My neck is jacked up because my spinal cord has a joint out of place. It's probably been like that for decades, but now that I am older well it bothers me ALL the time. Stiff and when it is real bad it gives me a headache. I cannot do much when I feel like that and it pretty much sucks. So, when I come off a couple days of that and I feel better, I always feel like I am catching up. Today is that day. I have a few loads of laundry, dishes (always dishes) vacuuming...the list goes on. Once I get that accomplished, I have to head out to the post office. I sure hope I can sew today. I've been putting that off forever.

No comments: