ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

~Tucker's Angel~

Tucker, the stray cat, got fixed today. So, while he slept this afternoon I created this large painting. I started posting my paintings on Ebay in hopes to start raising money for my kitty rescue adventure. Many of you who know me well know that it is a dream of mine to create a cage free no kill shelter for cats. There is a long road ahead of me when I think about doing this....So, I thought I would try getting inspired by it. All of my profit from my art is now going to this effort. I'll get there someday!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm SO happy to have found your blog--your angels are wonderful!! I love all styles of angel art--and this is wonderful--Thank you for sharing your talent.
P.S. Love what your doing with your Etsy proceeds also!!