ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Sunday, November 14, 2010

~Siamese Kitty Angel~

Moses & Chin Chin, my two feral Siamese cats, are the inspiration behind this little 5x7 painting. If only I could hold them like this picture. But, I do believe that I will be able to in heaven. I have read the book of Enoch. Enoch is in the old testament, the grandfather of Noah. He was a prophet of the time and walked with God. Enoch did not die, according to the bible, but he was taken up with God. Enoch wrote about how the angels had jobs in heaven ( and on earth) among other things. So if Enoch was right, then I think I will be a kitty caretaker angel. As most would already say that I am. Therefore, one day in heaven I will hold and kiss these two feral kitties. They will understand that I gave them a good home away from the rough outdoors and all will be well.

2 comments:

Cris said...

I love that story and hope it eventually comes true for you. The painting is adorable!

Joji said...

Kitties are special...I love mine.