ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Friday, July 2, 2010

~Painted Stool~

This is my 3rd painted stool. I really like this one. Funny how I never really liked this country blue before. But, it is very pretty with the creamy yellow. These stools are so much fun to paint. Time consuming, yes, but worth it in the end. I am so antsy to put some of my things on Ebay because I am anxious about the Harvest Festival. I have to figure out how to take credit cards with no phone lines out there. I keep telling myself that I need to have faith that everything will work out with this show. I am nervous and anxious about it as I do not want to fail. I have put a lot of work into my art. I suppose no one really desires to be a starving artist, right?

1 comment:

Diane Duda said...

Wow, Jenny! You've been busy!!!
Love the stool and all of the new artwork.
I'm sure the show will be great. :)

xo
di