ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEW ETSY ITEMS & WIPS of little purses

I finished three little cellphone/ipod purse today. I will list them on ETSY tomorrow, sometime. I have been wanting to finish these items for quite a while. It feels good to have them taken off my to do list.

My Sophomore term starts this Friday. I have Intro to 2D Animation, College Writing II and Ethical & Critical Thinking. Looks like an easy term, but I think I will actually "try" harder this term..really I will!!!

I have a lot of little projects that I need to finish. I would love to fit them in, but we'll see how it goes. I really miss blogging with my friends too!


1 comment:

Tina said...

These are darling. I hope you really enjoy this term. How great to go back to school. I think about doing it every time I read about your experience.
Blessings and thanks for sharing on your blog
T