ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Barter Anyone?






















This is my snowball purse. This is my very first purse design that I created back in 2008. It is finally finding a home with one of my favorite doll artists. For a barter no less. I think it was well worth the wait, then. But, this got me thinking about organizing a swap with different styles of artist crafts. I swap many times with different doll artist, but never with a group of painters, fiber artists, sculptures, sewers, rug hookers, etc. If you think this is a good idea and may want to be included, let me know. I am a busy person after all. I always want to do more more more!! ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

It's a fabulous idea and the purse is adorable!

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

I AM SO LUCKY... JENNY ROCKS. SHE IS SO SWEET!!! hugs