ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Monday, April 27, 2009

Coveting a punch needle pillow


So, here I am a new hook rugger and punch needle enthusiast and I am coveting someone else's work. LOL

Well, it has to start somewhere, right. I am bidding on this cute little pillow on EBay by Boggy Creek Primitives. The pattern is by MSHaw (which I have about 3 patterns of hers I am working on myself) I love how Marte has transformed it into her own, with the wonderful colors! Gosh, I hope it is mine, soon!! :)

image provided by Boggy Creek Primitives blog.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh this is so sweet. Love it.
T

Boggy Creek Primitives said...

Oh Jenny! This is so sweet! And thank you for the bid ~ I wasn't for sure if it was you or not, but had an idea it was you :-)
Hugs,
Marte

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Wow, love this! Found you through surfing on Renee's site. Made a meager donation to your kitty rescue.
Will you be doing this ongoing, perhaps? I would be willing to put the banner on my blog directing it to you.
The humble arts url is: http://www.thehumblearts.com
you can link it to the little chick.

Thanks for playing too!
Always blessed
Blondie