ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Saturday, February 21, 2009

DONE!

This is my last neck warmer for the season. I have plenty of other things I will be working on. These neck warmers are all One Of A Kind. That is what makes them special. I have enough yarn in this color to make a matching Ipod/Cellphone purse..like the others. I think pairing them together would make such a fun statement. Don't you?

On another note: I often wonder about downsizing to one blog (beside my alley cat rescue) but I don't want to delete all the wonderful things on this blog and then having to incorporate all my photography on the other. What do you think? Is it weird to have two blogs? I am sure I can continue to update them both. I have plenty of things that I make to share. heehee

1 comment:

Flor Larios Art said...

Very pretty...love the colors!