ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flowers and a tan

After taking a couple weeks off of doll making, I find myself busier than ever. I received 4 special order dolls on top of what I had already planned to pump out before the Halloween season is finished. It ends two weeks early for me as those people would like to decorate with them.

I do need to take an hour or two and head down to the botanic gardens before our first snow! I have not been in 2 months and I am all out of pictures to share.

It was a perfect day out, today. I enjoyed it for the amount of time it took me to walk 20 steps back and forth from my neighbors house...lol I did however go tanning last week and on monday. Yes, fake bake. . SO, now I have a nice tan to replace those white legs...ahhh. I tell ya, I look great. It is funny how a little tan can make you look more defined. I like it. I am sure if I go to my plastic surgeon (oh yes, I have one..don't we all..) Lol, he fixed my deviated septum, but when I was there he did a couple laser treatments! They take all those sun damaged cells off your face...well, anyway, I am sure he will just love that I am back getting my face tanned! Oh well.

No comments: