ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What day is it?


Cuz honestly, I do not know. Tuesday? Wednesday? LOL, that is what happens when I sleep all day. Which I would rather not do, ever.
I like getting things done much better than waisting it on anything, especially sleeping.
My sister could sleep all day, if given the chance and I am sure there are many people out there that could.
I do not even like watching TV. I 'd much rather be making or creating something. Even writting lists of things to do, is better than the boob toob (that is what my dad called it.) Why? I have no clue.
So, it is almost 4pm and I just drank my morning latte, checked my email (a doll sold) so I packed her up and now I am sitting here getting motivated to work on a doll! YA. I am really hoping that the drugs I took truly rid myself of the headache and that I won't, in an hour or so, start feeling it again. I decided that instead of going to the chiropractor for my neck (which would probably help) I am going to my real doctor and have him refer me to a therapist, so that it could be covered by my insurance. I am a bit worried about that cuz doctors always have bad news and I do not want to hear that I have degeneration of my spine or something jacked up like that...I'll keep you updated.
Well, that is enough blogging for me, today...have a good evening!

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I have that flower blooming in my garden as week speak. its actually in my "kids" garden where they are buried...I can see it from the kitchen window..keeps em close to me..Same color too..