ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Neglecting this blog


Yes, I have been too busy making dolls and blogging over at Wonders of Whimsy to come over here and post something. Shoot I may have even posted this flower before..lol
Well, the last we chatted was me saying how I am going to diet and excersize..I have not done a thing. Too busy.
I really wanted to do a juice fast, but I am too lazy about it. It requires such preperation! UGGH.
At some point soon I am gonna have to get going with it all. I will let you know when I do. Till then, you can always visit me here or at my other blog..

2 comments:

Harvey said...

Like your art. What are you reading? I am a writer!
Check my web site
WWW.SANDPOINT.NET/PINEPRODUCTIONS/HOME/

Melissa Weisbard said...

I really love your photos. Just beautiful!