ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sitting on pins & needles

We've been out to the country three days in a row. Still hoping we can get this property on 35 acres. We heard that there are no covenants on this home and we are thrilled that we may have another chance to make a better offer.

Better, like 100k better. UGGGH. We won't have much to fix it up. But, the location is awesome!

It is very odd that we are getting another to offer. I guess it is a normal thing for banks, but I cannot help but think god has a hand in this one. So, we will see. I fell in love with the wrap around porch. I have always wanted one.
It was late when we went there tonight, so I took a sunset picture. It was cloudy out and a storm was brewing up. I will share interior photo's if we get the contract. Thanks for all your prayers for my alpaca ranch on Becky Circle. We will find out Wednesday if I will be a dream come true!
Hugs and blessing to you all.

No comments: