ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sad days to come.

Felix is not doing so well. He is not eating, he vomited blood this morning and has passed blood in his stool for a few days now. If he does not pass away over the next few days, then we will have to put him down. He is 16 years old and he has lived a good life.
He is so skinny right now I am not sure if he will make it till Tuesday (that is when I will have the vet come and put him to sleep.) Honestly, I am hoping he just passes away naturally over night, cuz it is very hard for me to have to put him down. I am teary eyed just blogging about him.
He was an outdoor kitty all of his life. He was a huge cat that chased the dogs in the neighborhood. Now he is just too skinny and old to do much of anything. I just feel that he has been really loved more than any other time, since we moved here and took him in. I will miss him dearly. He is such a sweet kitty.

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

So very sad Jenny. You have given him a good life and I am sure he loves you for it.

It is time for him to go over the "Rainbow Bridge"...a poem for our fur babies that pass on.

My heart goes out to you.
~Tonya