ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Sunday, June 1, 2008

No Luck


Today, we drove back out to the country (YES AGAIN) to check out more land. Unfortunately, all the lots we liked were in a covenant community and we just found out that they do not allow more than 8 animals.

Most of the land that is being developed out there is either too big and too expensive or part of a covenant community. So, we are back to square one.


I am not too upset. If it was meant to be it was meant to be. I am not really in a hurry, anyway.

So, later this afternoon we went for a walk around the neighborhood and I took a few pictures of flowers that were blooming. There are tons of roses around here. Seems like every 3 houses there were flowers. That was nice. Gin loved the walk too. It seemed really hot out for me. It reminded me what I will be loking forward to in the near future I am sure...hot flashes. LOL


1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Oh Jenny it will come...all in time, when it is suppose too.

"He" has plans for you and Dave. Ya never know, maybe the perfect one is just around the corner.

Flowers are just so pretty. My first iris bloomed today, but it rained and no time for pictures.

Hang in there Jenny.
Hugs,
~Tonya