ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Getting Focused


Ever feel like you just need more time in the day? Of course I could probably go to bed later and get up earlier, but I'd probably end up getting sick from lack of sleep.


Sometimes I feel overloaded and don't seem to get much done. Maybe it's my A.D.D. "FOCUS!"




Anyway, isn't this flower pretty?Another rose from our walk, the other day. Who needs the botanic gardens, right?
I love the gardens, though and I need to get back there real soon. Again more time!!! I feel pressure right now and I hope I can relax and enjoy some doll making the rest of the week...or at least for a couple of days maybe!

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

All the time! I have not been able to FOCUS either...it is CRAZY!!

Such a pretty flower Jenny. You take such pretty pictures. I noticed some some more flowers of mine blooming today...some yellow lilies, Poppies and a daisy or two.

Have a good evening.
Hugs,
~Tonya