ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sleepy Monday

I did not want to get out of bed this morning. YAWN. Shadow crawled in bed...she is so cute when she sleeps with us. I wish I could take a picture, but that will never happen, since she follows me everywhere.

So, my beautiful crabapple trees lost all there pink flowers from that freak snow the other day. Dang it!

It is about time to plant new moss in the courtyard and start getting my potted flowers out there. It is so pretty out on our cabanna in the summer. I cannot wait.


It looks like it is going to be a warm one, today! I really need to get my butt over to the botanic gardens to snap some flower pictures. Speaking of pictures, I dropped my camera the other day...crap. Now it works, but when you have it turned off, it stays on..so I have to take the battery out. That will not fly if I ever take it on a trip. I have not told my hubby, yet. It is a sensitive subjet...lol When we bought that big abstract (and paid like 3k for) the artist girlfriend took our picture...well she dropped it and ever since I have had to use tape to keep the battery in! LMAO. One of these days I will just have to buy one to replace it...maybe the same kind and he would never know. Yeah, right.

Well, I hope you are having a sunny and happy Monday. I am off to the craft store, again!

2 comments:

~Tonya said...

Yup, it was a slow start. I went back to sleep for awhile, after I got the kiddies on the bus.

I love flowering trees, but they sure do not last long.

I bet the botanical gardens are beautiful.

Have a great day Jenny.
~Tonya

Jenny said...

Tonya,

You are so sweet to always comment on my blogs. Even when they are not much about nothing. :) lol
I love when you stop by.

Hugs, Jenny