ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Friday, May 30, 2008

Okay, fine here are pic's of my mom & sis..

This is for Pea...Who wanted to see. :)

Okay, do not say I look like my mom, cuz if you saw my dad (passed) then you would definately know that I have his genes. :)

My mother had 6 kids (literally one after the other almost) She has had a rough life, I think. But, she has such a good outlook on it and that amazes me.

I would have never been able to put up with a fraction of what she d
id.

Here is my sister, Angela. She is 3 years younger than I. But thanks to my botox and other vanity treatments, people think I am the younger one >SMIRK:)


The little boy is my youngest brothers kid. Lil Dave. He was partially raised by mom and that means he is spoiled. I think as she got older she just gave up. LOL

I for one did not get spoiled. I was the Quiet one, my mom says. Now, that does not mean I was the good one though...LMAO Oh and I am in the black hat and ripped jeans if you could not tell. No makeup and I do not even think I combed my hair that day...Lol
Oh well.

2 comments:

~Tonya said...

Such a nice picture of all of you :) Thanks for sharing all your pictures.

Didn't comb your hair or any make up and you look great! Wish I could. LOL You would not want to see me without my make up or hair done.

I see a resemblance in each of you. I can tell you are family.

Have a great weekend!

Pea said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you Jenny for sharing. I have been super busy and didn't visit hardly no one. Not even emails. A phone call here and there but everyone was like where have you been? LOL
Nope don't see your mom in ya. Yep, you look like the younger one but don't tell sis I said that. LOL
hugs,Pea