ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More snow in May

Here is something white and pretty to look at, but it is not snow. We did wake up to a bit of flurries this morning. It is too warm for it to stick, so it has turned into drizzle. That is good. I am finished with snow for the season. Snow's only good for ski season...if I can't ski, well who needs it , right?

I am working on dolls today and then off to the post office to send some things out. I have a pretty busy week. I have a Adobe Photoshop class tomorrow most of the day. I already taught myself a lot with this program, but I want to learn some advanced techniques. All of the flower pictures I have on this site were manipulated in this program. It is so much fun to play with!
Well, I am off to work on my dolls. Have a great day, everybody!

No comments: