ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Monday, May 19, 2008

It is gonna be a hot one!

It is supposed to be in the 80's most of the week. Unfortunately, I have to spend most of the day inside. I have not worked on the dolls for a few days, but now I am feeling much better, so it is time to get it done.


It is days like this, I wish I have a pool in my back yard. It is too much maintenance for only 6 months out of the year, if that. Still it would be incredible. I doubt I would get anything done during the summer, though. I'd be outside most of the time.


I still have not planned all our entertainment for the weekend. I really need to get that done. I hope the summer does not go by to fast. I would like to enjoy it! You never know it could snow in September!

No comments: