ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


The day could not be more perfect. We went to the nursery after church this morning. There were so many nice things there. So, we spent part of our day planting moss between our precast pieces in our "English Garden."

This is a picture with my new camera. I am so impressed with it. I may not be able to wait to go take some more...It's addicting!


I hope all you mom's out there are having a wonderful day and your children are treating you like the queen that you deserve. Best wishes to you all.

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

It sounds like you had a nice day with Dave. There are so many beautiful flowers.

I have yet to purchase some....it still gets so cold here at night.

I had a nice Mother's day...I didn't get treated like a Queen, but a nice day it was.

Hugs,
~Tonya