ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Congratulations David Cook

YES, he is an American Idol! I was praying for him, even at the last second. I know, not a very righteous prayer, but hey... he won! I was jumping up and down in my living room. Not really my normal behavior. (grin)

The night before, I was a little irritated at Simon's comments and was afraid that little David would win. (No disrespect, he is a sweetheart, I am sure. )

I just have been a fan of Cook's since almost Day one. (or at least till I heard him sing Billy Jean.) I have downloaded all of his songs and now I am a huge fan. I love the rocker, but honestly my favorite song is "Music of the Night." LOOOOVE IIT! Gosh, I bet he is totally overwhelmed with all the girls just swooning about him. LMAO. "Be careful what you wish for." :) I hope he keeps a good head on his shoulders. He seems like a really nice guy. Here's to your future, David. Cheers!


No comments: