ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring is running a little late


Wow, what a lazy butt I've been today. I am still in my pj's beleive it on not. Just hanging out in the library, watching a movie. Shadow boo decided to nap on my lap and I did not want to disturb her :) I suppose it is time to get myself in gear. I wanted to organize the closet in my office today. So, I guess I should stop putting it off.

I won Jordon's "Miss Libb" on ebay last night. I cannot wait to get that pretty package in the mail. Other than that, there's not much exciting in my part of the world.

It actually snowed, for a little while, today. The forecast calls for pretty yucky weather, all week. At least we'll get a chance for another ski day. I think Vail got hammered yesterday! SWEET.



1 comment:

~Tonya said...

It snowed here this morning too...just a bit. It was chilly too. Yay! You won Miss Libb, Jordan was happy.

Thank you, Jenny. Not much going on here either...dreaded tax time!

Nothing like pushing it to the last minute eh? That is me.