ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rockies baseball

This photo was taken last season, during the playoffs, with Dave's cousin. Now, I am not a sports fan, by any means, but I do love to go to live events for the social scene, beer and hot dogs. Football games I avoid, because you always got belligerent drunk people either in front or behind you fighting and lots of spilled beer. Not my cup of tea. Baseball games are more of a family affair. You'll rarely ever deal with that, there.

I want to get some pictures of the flowering trees in our neighborhood this afternoon, when I take our dog for a walk. So, I will share them with you all, later. This blog has inspired me to start taking more photo's. Mostly, because I know I will be running out of things to share. LOL Soon, I will get to go to the Botanic Gardens to add to my digital photography. I missed going last year. I am excited about it, actually. I love flowers!

For now, well I am not doing much, really. I should get to the craft store. I am not motivated to do that, yet. It is so nice out. I just want to hang around!

Have a fun day, everyone!

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

I bet you have fun at the games, minus the drunk scenes. :)

I too love flowers. And flowering trees are so pretty. What I love is how all the beautiful butterflies are attracted to flowers....oh and not to forget about hummingbirds.

I hope you had a good walk with your doggie.

Hugs,
~T^onya