ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My New Blog


Those of you who love visiting my blog...I have created a new blog @ wondersofwhimsy.blogspot.com. I will be using this blog address for my dolls and paintings. I will be keeping this blog going, maybe indefinately for photography and fiber arts, so you can still visit that site as well. I may not be bloggin on both daily, but I should be at least on one, so it will depend on what I am working on and if I have dolls to share.

Thanks again Tonya, for her gorgeous banner and coming up with this name. Isn't she talented?
I hope you come visit me at my new blog, often. I am hoping to enjoy all your company for years to come! I love you all!

2 comments:

Pea said...

I knew tonya did that banner! How cute.
Will have to head over there girl.
Blessings for a wonderful week
Pea

~Tonya said...

Boy you sure are quick Jenny! Glad you like the banner. I think it looks so neat for you.

Glad I could help you out.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
~Tonya