ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cherry Blossoms in Japan

Hiroshi, my friend from Japan took this photo.

Not much happening today. I started a new doll, my first angel. I ran out of stuffing, right in the middle of the doll, so I had to (once again) run to the craft store. I am waiting for some supplies I ordered on line for the Americana doll, before I finish her. She is almost done. I just want to make her crown really special with glitter and stuff.

I bought so much stuff for doll making yesterday, on the net...I am really excited about all the material I bought. I may make a couple more Americana dolls, then guess what...It is time to make halloween stuff! I hate to say it, but it is my favorite time of year. Fall, that is. I do love to play dress up and decorate, too! I am from Ohio and the leaves are spectacular there. Colorado has a brief period where the aspens are gorgeous, but you have to go up to the mountains to check them out.

Anyway, I have a class tomorrow. Lasting most of the day, so I may not be working on any dolls or blogging. Booh Hoo, right?

1 comment:

Diane Duda said...

I just love visiting your blog , Jenny.
Always something interesting going on, and always something new and pretty to look at.

xo
di