ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Monday, April 21, 2008

My Business Name - Vacillating

Now, about my potential new business name. I have had some comments on the word primitive and my art being Whimsical (not really primitive) and it was suggested that I just keep ART BY JENNY. I am not sure if my current "Art by Jenny" would be sufficient. I sorta felt that it was too broad, but I do a lot of different art. I registered a web address called "FLOWER BOUTIQUE ART GALLERY" a few months ago, but that was before I started the folk art dolls. So, my delima is this... Is one place sufficient for all my art needs? Honestly, I am having a difficult time deciding what is right. I have nothing to compare it to. If I have a general website with links to all my different art, will that inhibit my popularity as a folk artist or not? Since I already bought the web address should I use it and put Art by Jenny on my main page with links to the different things I sell? Of course it will be a while before I get that running, anyway. I gotta make money first, right? i am normally very decisive, so I am sort of confusing myself. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks all for putting up with me.

1 comment:

~Tonya said...

Sounds like you got a plan Jenny. If you already have the web address, might as well do what you said.

On the front page, just have Art by Jenny. I don't see anything wrong with that, then you could just have different buttons, for different art.

Hugs,
~Tonya