ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Knights In Shining Armour

Can you believe that we actually wore these? Those poor horses! I thought this was a really neat display at the Met in New York. This was one of my favorite time periods. Anyway, I thought it was a cool picture to share, today. I am kind of overwhelmed by all that I learned today. Now Ihave to upgrade my version of Illustrator to CS3.

I was going to work on my dolls, since my honey is working late, but I just cannot get going. I am kind of pooped from staring at a computer all day. I'll have plenty of time tomorrow. I was so bad tonight. I had cookies and cream ice cream for dinner! OMG. That's probably why I am sooo tired, right now. LMAO.

3 comments:

Pea said...

Jenny,
I agree. Those poor horses and the fellas were so tiny. We saw some real ones in Germany while touring a few of the 20,000+ castles and that is in West Germany that doesn't includ E. Germany. Well there were two parts while were there and then the wall came down right before we left.
Anyway we didn't even make a dent in the castle touring but saw alot for just a few country folks. LOL
Oh icecream. Yum. For dinner even better. I gotta go cook real food. Can't wait to see your dolly finished!
Hugs,Pea

Pea said...

BTW Jenny, don't know if you saw it or not, but I told ya where to get cool fabric in one of the posts below. Besure to share with us what you got. So I can drool. LOL
hugs,Pea

Pond Creek Primitives said...

Hi, Jenny! Thanks for dropping by my blog ... and wow... I'm touched and honored to be in your list of favorite artists - thanks so much ... and I'll add you to mine!

belinda