ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM MY ETSY SHOP GO TO HELP SUPPORT MY HOMELESS KITTY RESCUE

Monday, March 31, 2008

Precious little bunny

No, this is not my creation. I just had to share her with you because i got such a deal on her, honestly, I feel kinda bad about it. My friend at Rusty Creek Primitives made her. She was even kind enough to include some rusty pins,bells and hearts for me to use on some of my dolls. She was the one who encouraged me to make my first doll. Brenda, thanks so much for everything, you are a great lady and I wish you all the success you deserve.

Brenda has also encouraged me to start an etsy account. Ebay is killing me with their fees. So, as soon as I get that started I will add the link to my blog. Blessings to all of you whom read my blogs, boring as they may be. I truly appreciate all the support!

No comments: